Monday, September 29, 2008

exhaustion

Well.

It was bound to happen you know. Me, desk, half asleep.

Coffee....I'd like to mainline it....

Grace Potter & the Nocturnals. Amazing. Out of Burlington, VT....they rocked the house last night. Chick plays a freaking Flying V....fab. Photos to come when I get my ass in gear/get sleep/whichever.

Due to pass mess ups - dude from Gillette Entertainment and I are like *this*. Ok not really, but he did comment that I was batting 1000 this weekend, however the magic email from the management always does the trick! Same dude from The Stills.

He did recommend that I photograph Nick Cave on Thursday because he only comes here every 5-6 years, Jason Collett is here every 6 months or so. I need to go find Nick Cave's management now...gack.

Tomorrow I'm going to a Habs game. WOOOO HOOOOOO IT'S HOCKEY SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok really I should work.

Or something. :)

7 comments:

Tonya said...

always a good way to start the monday!

myself said...

um yes it was :) means he thought about me on the weekend, and I kinda like that thought :)

Technodoll said...

Who the hell needs to watch Days Of Our Lives! You just need Days Of Myself's Life! :-D

The plot thickens. Will HC make a move? Will Myself spill coffee all over her white blouse, hence opting for the wet tshirt effect and sending HC over the top?

Hmmm! I'm staying TUNED!

myself said...

Myself freaking spills on herself all the time....it's always a wet-t-shirt contest in my damned office!

HC wants to be making a move. One of his colleagues stopped me this afternoon to say she wants to ask me something tomorrow....

ummmmm....do ya think it's obvious we like each other? Oi.....

Technodoll said...

OI!!! :-D

Elisabeth said...

Ooh, I am loving the budding romance between you and Hot Coworker!

myself said...

tee hee :) merci elisabeth. I'm quite enjoying it myself :)