I've figured a few things out, or rather discovered a few things over the past week or so
1) I'm freaking shy for no reason
2) I don't mind a man being complimentary and chivalrous if I like them enough
3) hamsters bite....HARD! little bitch - I'm trying to get the baby to get used to me, up to now she's just given my fingers a bit of a nip, but she bit down last night. Ouch! See hammies are pretty blind close up and if my hand smells like food.....yeah, have to remember to wash my hands before I go to do training with her.
4) I am a fucking amazing cook and just don't do it enough
5) I need to be better with the moolah
6) I take some pretty fucking amazing photos.
7) I say fuck a hell of a lot, but we all knew that didn't we?
Yeah ok so there you have it.
I was going to take a swing dance class, but work messed that sucker up for me, what else is new. The bunch of us in the car started a discussion on Saturday which was somewhat uncomfy for me because I'm management - concerning salary - and I felt a need to defend the fact that I make more money then they do (we have salary classifications here, so they know the range of my job's salary - what they don't know is I'm close to the top of it), and why I make that much money. Case in point. Work is interfering with my dance class. They don't have that. I do, and there's nothing I can do about it.
So next semester of swing class. Piss me off.
Suppose I need to get back to work. Sigh.