Wednesday, July 30, 2008

alrighty, you know you wanted to tag me

Technodoll kindly didn't tag anyone, so, well, I'm doing this out of the kindness of my own heart (and will also NOT tag anyone).

The rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others that you like and tell why
3. Tag a few people at the end of your post

The Winner Takes It All - Abba - it's Abba, I was embarrassed back then, I'm embarrassed now, but I am an absolute fan, and I could just list 5 of their tunes and this would be all over....

Your Body is a Wonderland - John Mayer - the man is a douche. Nuff said.

All My Exes Live In Texas - George Strait - I'm a country fan...but most people in Montreal are not, and well, they look at me as though I'm out of my mind.

Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield - Cheesy, and man, it's Dr Noah Drake. What more do I really have to say? BUT I LOVE IT! It's on my iPod!

Head Over Heels - The Go Go's - They were from California, they were ditzy, they were cheesy and I can't help but bop to a Go Go's tune. I'm hanging my head in shame.

BONUS TUNE....I'm old, most of what I'm embarrassed about is also old. But I have a current tune. I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry - I'm 39. I really shouldn't even think of enjoying this tune. But it's on my iPod. Dammitall.

Go at it anyone that dares.

And if I don't get the link to TD right, goddammnit can someone explain?

** EDIT - hyperlink works, I think I've finally figured out how to do it! woot!

2 comments:

Technodoll said...

I made it too hard by NOT listing any Abba songs... Abba RULES, end of story. raah raah raah!

I always say a bit of cheese rounds up dinner quite nicely. Whaddaya say?

Tonya said...

yeah well i just went to see mamma mia the movie. and dammit i liked it (although not as much as the musical on broadway)