Thursday, December 4, 2008

why do I do this to myself?

You would think that at my age I would know better...but no, 2 am entry back to the house. Unlike last week though, a) I had one drink only and b) I had sleep the nights before - I was totally running on empty last week.

That being said, fun was had by all. The cute musician guy flirted with me shamelessly and admitting to having internet stalked me. Told him I guess I deserved it because I had done the same with him. He's playing downtown not this weekend but the one after, I'm going to take some photos. Only thing that worries me is that his drummer is a guy that hit on me last year and is a bit too intense for my liking, he wouldn't leave me alone to the point that last time I saw him I was mean. I don't like doing that, but seriously, dude, I'm not interested. Too bad, he's cute, but, personality-wise....erm no thanks. Also has unresolved ex/child issues, no thanks. If I end up alone due to my "no kids" policy, so be it, I don't want to get in the middle of that shit. Unless the bitch is dead. Then...maybe.

And I like the band leader better anyway :) And this month is pretty lean for photography subjects, and I have none of these guys. Here's hoping he plays that pretty guitar he doesn't bring to jam night!

So I'm like mud at work, but I had a blast singing and watching last night, listening, met some new people.

And back to the fun that is my job.

NOT. I'd rather go home and sleep.

4 comments:

Tonya said...

saw the pics. which guy is it? red cap?

myself said...

no shaved head, kinda chubby, guitar

Technodoll said...

Reeeeeeeeerrr! He can be the leader of your band anytime with crackers in bed, right?

*grin*

myself said...

Surfergrrl...I have different taste in men...usually not pretty, HF was definitely an aberration for me, probably the smile...sucker for a smile

Technodoll - mmmm mmmm mmm, he's just flirty and cute and gives great back rubs. Yeah baby.