Friday, December 19, 2008

neglect

Hey.

How you doin?

I know. Again with the not blogging.

In my defense, I'm sick, the cold that reared it's head the other day decided to make a reappearance, 2 days prior to a choir concert, and my having to play flute (very very very visible flute, exposed with 4 voices and organ). Yeehaw.

And I've just been very busy.

Updates on things, Jam Flirt has stopped flirting. What the hell one asks? This is my life, no shocker there.

Christmas #8 alone is looming, I think that when I get back from jam night in the wee hours of the 25th, I'm going to bed and not getting back out until the morning of the 5th of January when I have to go back to work. Works for me. Then I certainly can't complain about being tired can I?

New Years may not happen for me. Long story involving a friend of mine and a friend of Jam Flirt's, but Jam Flirt is the party organizer and hasn't called me back 2 days after leaving him a message concerning my contribution. Which leads me to believe perhaps I am no longer welcome.

Fuck 'em all. And you wonder why men, unless gay, are no longer my friend. Round of terrible luck I have. Seriously. I don't think it's what I'm putting out there, I make a supreme effort to be as positive as possible with my sarcastic spin on all.
Although I *know* there's nothing wrong with me, sometimes the little voice in the back of your head wonders if there's some sort of problem no one's talking about (do I smell maybe? lol).

No plans for Xmas day. Family hasn't called me back, or isn't answering the phone, so guess what I say to them? Fuck 'em all. Can't count on anyone but me...that's for sure.

Work is busy as hell. And here I am blogging. In my defense, I'm pretty useless for the cotton balls filling my brain and sinuses. I think scotch should be allowed at work for medicinal purposes.

And I'm sure a few colleagues would agree wholeheartedly!

So back to work, and give a call to the photo lab, I need to get down there and pick up some more prints for my portfolio. They make me excited to see.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Sigh...I don't know what to say that will give you any kind of comfort. :( I know how you are feeling though. I have that fuck em feeling about friends sometimes. I always feel like I put so much more in and sometimes i just hear crickets chirp. I hate the crickets.

Technodoll said...

Awe, hell.

HELL.

I'm really hoping these are just hiccups and that folks are getting back to you since you wrote this. I mean, FFS!! Your own family?!

Sometimes you just have to expect the worst and if good stuff happens, consider it a plus. It's shite but it's saved me many a disappointment in life...

(( hugs )) and crossing fingers to read better news soon.