Sunday, December 21, 2008

let it snow let it snow let it.....ugh.....

Today was a brunch with friends, for which I cooked (and cooked and cooked) and yet, I'm still sitting here at home. Ditto for the concert which I'm supposed to be at for 5. Ain't happening, it's blizzarding out there, and I don't take chances in weather like this.

Of course, I've been left with all sorts of food for the brunch. Sigh.

Heard from my dad. So I am staying home on Xmas day. Going for my nephew's birthday on the 26th. THink I'll just stay in bed.

Never did hear from Jam Flirt who we can just refer to now as Asshole, although he called my friend to say he wouldn't be at her brunch. So he does know how to use a telephone.

Still sick.

So I'm going back to bed.

4 comments:

Technodoll said...

So your family isn't doing anything for Christmas?

Ah well it's supposed to snow then too, nobody will be able to drive anywhere - just like today. So much snow, it's insane.

Yet so purdy... the doggies love it! Yours must have snow over their backs though, LOL!

About the JamFlirt aka Asshole. Why is he cancelling out on everybody and everything and why isn't he returning your messages or writing an email?

Something must have happened, this is too weird.

BLAH humbug on him!! Who needs the trouble. Home is where the heart is and that's the best place to be.

(( hugs ))

myself said...

My family is doing something, but at my sister's place in Ottawa. Can't escape the kids there, and I also don't like travelling back on the 417 alone at night (I've almost fallen asleep many times). For some reason the 401 from my parents isn't as bad (I know I'm not the only one that says this).

So I'm going to the 'rents with my nurse sister who isn't going on Xmas either because she's working. Will keep my dad from having to drive here to get her also...he's working alot right now.

JamFlirt aka Asshole. I have no idea what, he alluded to my friend there were "problems". Let me know when your problems are fixed and then I'll consider having something to do with you dude. I'll see how he behaves this week and then go from there. Mayhaps my new years plans will change to me sitting home alone (again).

I'm pretty fucking fab...no clue why this keeps happening. Seriously. I'm pretty careful with my choices in general.

And you guys wonder why I don't do holidays? Gack.

Tonya said...

I can't believe how many people have been stuck this weekend because of the snow. Hang in there sweetie. Sorry JamFlirt is being a jerk. ugh!

myself said...

Surfergrrl...I'm so used to jerks...it's almost like I've given up on that part of my life :( What's the point of the heartache, seriously?