Friday, December 5, 2008

finally Flyday!

Thank god for the end of this week. It didn't start well, so let's hope it ends nicely.

Actually got a photo pass for a concert I'm going to because it'll make a friend happy. Makes up for not really wanting to see the artists in question, and paying the huge amount of moolah I did for a general admission ticket. Seriously. I think it's their last yahoo or something.....

ANYWAY....

Not much to say today. Too much work. Too much to do on the weekend, and as usual the house is a disaster. Yay me.

Ok running downstairs for food. Think I've cooked once this week? Nope....

2 comments:

Technodoll said...

No cooking here either for most of the week. If it wasn't for bread and soup, we'd be starving.

I really need to head over to bramble house soon. Ack. How far is the drive from downtown, do you figure?...

myself said...

takes me 20 mins to get downtown - but that's right off at St Laurent/Berri to the area all the smaller concert venues are on St Laurent/St Catherine and up to Sherbrooke. Half an hour. It's right off the highway at Sources....