Thursday, October 9, 2008

Trust Me

Trust Me

(performed & written by Amanda Marshall)



I look at this mountain
So many heart aches wide
And I can't help but wonder
Where's the other side
I've got to be honest

I've got my doubts
These tears are asking me
What's this got to do with love?
Baby, I'll tell you something
To help us throught this long, dark night

When this trouble passes over
You and I will walk away
Knowing that our love survived
Another test of faith
You and I can walk on water
The river rises, we rise above
It may not look that way right now
But trust me, baby....this is love.

Love isn't easy
I'm torn, I confess
when a heart is uncertain
It's bound to second guess
This love won't forsake us
So dry your tears I promise you

I'm here for you baby
There's nothing I want more
Our day is coming
And we'll reach that peacful shore

One more mountain
Hey...so what
Trust me baby...this is love

No comments: