Sunday, October 12, 2008

a teensy rant

Ok. I love my friend. But I don't love some of the things she does.

She got together with a guy a year ago this past August, who had just gotten out of an LTR for a few years, living together etc.

In May he split with her for about 4 months, and came crawling back in August this year.

They're moving in together.

Explanation being that with kids it's easier to have help.

Um.

Puhleeze?

Is that a reason to move in together?

Someome to clean & fix things for you is a reason to move in together?

Not to mention his proclivity for picking women that will take care of him so he isn't alone... he doesn't like to be alone.

There's kids involved, I think that's one of the things that irks me the most, quick decisions are not to be taken lightly when there are children, but maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway. I was there when the split up happened, I was the one she leaned on. I have no desire to do that again. Ever. It was tough as hell on me emotionally, watching her as a mess.

Can we just imagine what it'll be like if this ends?

No comments: