Saturday, October 11, 2008

this post is brought to you by my fried brain

I'm in tonight, watching hockey. Actually watching the Canadiens beat the holy crap out of the Maple Leafs. Classic. Classic Montreal/Toronto battle.

I'm joining the hockey pool at work, and instead of chosing my players intelligently from what I know about their stats etc (I really am a hockey whore, I know my hockey), I am chosing players by hotness. Just as much chance of doing well what with injuries and such!

Should be out watching my friend's son play down on the South Shore tonight but truly, I am not feeling well. It was a hell of a week at work, culminating in my being completely and utterly stressed yesterday, and having to make sure a piece was found and made it to Vancouver because there was a grounded aircraft waiting on it.

This is why they pay me the big bucks.

I am feeling like hell right now, praying I don't have the flu, I just don't have time to be sick. I get every goddamned cold out there, including bronchitis, can we just avoid the flu thing please? I have stuff to do here at home tomorrow . Goddamnit!

Hammie wheels are turning, I'll try to get a photo of the hammies, but no guarantees on that....they don't like daylight nor flashes.

Anyway. No excitement at all really. Just me sitting down. For once. Watching some hockey. It's totally enjoyable. Phew.

2 comments:

Technodoll said...

YEESSS it's enjoyable to sit and do nothing once in a while, isn't it? Bella. So happy you remember how :-)

I can't believe you only see HC on Monday. Gonna have to stretch the joojoo a bit longer! ha ha

Please try to take it easy tomorrow, you know, sleep. eat well. stay hydrated and away from people sneezing on you.

xx

myself said...

Good news, I don't feel horrible today. Phew.

Yeah stretching the joo joo. It would be a good thing!