Friday, October 17, 2008

TGI *freaking* F!

I have how the week becomes endless when there's a holiday. It's one day less...WTF??

Anyhow, have a fabulous weekend coming up, tonight I'm continuing the house re-org which in and of itself creates such a mess and necessary cleaning that I have absolutely no desire to do. But I did it last night and now that I've started I have no choice at all.

Am going to dinner with a friend, she's 50 tomorrow, yay her! And doesn't look at day over my age...it's the lack of children frankly....

Tomorrow it's the gym.... more cleaning if necessary (it's me, who am I kidding? it will probably be necessary) then down to the port to take photos of the CP Spirit Train, which is for the Vancouver 2010 Olympics...to generate some buzz. I got access from CP Rail for it, which is frankly huge, because I want to photograph Colin James who is the headlining act.

And Sunday night there's Ron Sexsmith, another Canadian act....looking forward to him also, interesting looking dude....different...

And truthfully, being off is GOOD. Amazing really. I have been looking forward to the weekend all week.

Back to the slog, I have so much going right now at work, but it's all good, it's all good, I love this....stupid, but I do.

Sigh..

2 comments:

Technodoll said...

I hope he brings cake :-D

Enjoy your busy weekend my dear, I'll be thinking of you with a big smile on my face Sat night!

WOOOO!

(this joojoo took forever to birth, jeeez! ha ha!)

myself said...

I am hoping I have a big smile on my face myself! Ah who am I kidding....I will!

Enjoy yourself!