Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday wonderment

The sun is shining, it's absolutely beautiful out....and I got my satellite installed today.

I'm never leaving the house again. 3 weeks without....OMG, it was hell..I have to catch up on Eastenders and Coronation Street, and Saving Grace, and shit, did Rescue Me start while I was incommunicado with the tv world?

Gack.

I have no plans to leave the house. For the next month. That's it, anyone wants to see me they better come here, cuz baby, I have HBO, BBC Canada, Showcase....oh the list is long....yeehaw.

Mr 2 Channels down there on the mountain will be jealous.....hehehehe....I have much of that "American tv" as he calls it.

Sigh. Yeah. Last night was good.

Yep.

4 comments:

Tonya said...

isn't that funny how much you miss tv when you don't have it. it's like the best. thing. ever! :)

myself said...

I KNOW! How ridiculous is it?

I'm overdosing on CSI right now.....television...oh I missed you!

Technodoll said...

So... what happened last night!! Could TV possibly be better than that?

*puts on shocked expression*

myself said...

Um.

Playing coy here. Or quiet. Or whatever. The explanation is long and tedious to anyone other than myself...

However I was asked if I wanted to go away on a weekend.

8-0 yes...that was the look on my face as a I said ever so cheerfully...."yeah sounds like a great idea!!!!"

ahem.