Tuesday, November 11, 2008

a post brought to you by the laziest bitch alive

Ok I'm not lazy, actually I'm busy. And tired. No shock there, if I stopped living my life at 10000 km/h everything would be fabulous!

So I've been editing photos, chosing shots for my portfolio and generally roaring around like a chicken with my head cut off. Along with work, pets etc.

Someone I used to be in a band with asked me to come meet the rest of his band with my portfolio this week, and we could talk turkey on costs etc.....omg I can't quite believe that, and I'm sort of hoping they want some live shots, I'm not a studio photographer at all in any sense of the word.

Tonight, more editing and bed with me, I'm super tired, and freaking hungry all the time. I don't know what's wrong with me.

so back to work I go, love you all, but, well, this shit pays the bills. Gack.

6 comments:

Tonya said...

it's great you are not only getting compliments for your photo but your red outfit. :) Sounds nice! OK, back to playing the cowbell...

myself said...

Tell Christopher I say hello ;-)

Technodoll said...

How can you be a lazy B with so much work going on! Tsk. Stop that or you shall be whipped!

Flirting good. Not doing anything about it bad.

myself said...

Erm.

Yeah not doing anything about it bad. Working on that (says she evilly).

Is planning to go to Europe together in January alright with you? :)

Technodoll said...

oh my GAWD!! are you serious!!!

but... have you even gone to first base yet?

*grins*

myself said...

*whistles and looks at the ceiling*

Maybe????