Tuesday, November 25, 2008

a huge announcement


Ladies and gentlemen....

the 6 string guitar is officially restrung!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooooo hooooooooooooo myself got off her ass and did something!

The 12 string however, still remains to be restrung.

One thing at a time...don't want to peak too early :D

The guitar on the left is mine btw.....I'll do a little advertising for the local company Godin Guitars, it's a B20 Norman...my 12 string is also a B20 Norman....sounds like a thousand dollar guitar for a much easier on the pocketbook price.

2 comments:

Technodoll said...

I have no knowledge of guitars BUT I know how great it feels to fiiiiinally get something done! yey!

*applauds myself*

myself said...

it's just a giant pain in the arse is all, and I don't do it often enough anymore to make it easy on myself.