Sunday, August 24, 2008

impatience

I'm not a patient person by nature.

That's just the way I am, things never move quickly enough for me, plain and simple. Maybe it's my generation (I'm not sure which one I am considered), but when I want something I want it now.

So I'm impatiently waiting for my date with the Facebook cutie.

I want to meet him now, but he's a slow moving cancer, I've dated those before, and yikes....

Of course he's not in town so there's not much I can do is there?

I also want my new lens. Like, now. However, at $1729.00 before taxes, that isn't going to be in the next few weeks.

I want my kitchen done. Well, at $5000, it's going to be a while even if it's a small kitchen. I don't want to be completely broke down the line because I got myself into credit hell, been there done that in the past, and got myself out of it, I never want to do that again.

So I sit and save and wait patiently.

I just don't do patient.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Again, so with you on that. I've learned to be patient in traffic (or maybe it's just because i leave earlier). anyway...

myself said...

Oh I'm patient in traffic. Because I don't want to die or get a ticket, I have this attitude of "when I get there I get there" but man...everything else?