Tuesday, May 20, 2008

bad case of the "I don't want to's"

Ok so...I'm off from work (ooo have to check my Blackberry...forgot about that) for the week. I have a list of things to do, as in "clean this pigsty I call a house", but not limited to painting my dining room, putting some furniture up for sale and just generally doing something about my bad history of being the messiest bitch alive.

All I want to do is sleep.

So I figure I'll tackle the kitchen first, I bought new cannisters at Ikea - hoping this will keep things on the counter top neat, and I plan on throwing a few things away (or maybe I'll put them up on Ebay, I'll see if it's worthwhile) or I'll give it to charity.

I do have to do my hair today. Taking time for a few things for me this week, hair (I henna, hard to duplicate real red hair, this does the best job AND actually covers grey), practise guitar (I might have a gig in a few weeks), and make more jewelry because I just made a couple of sales and I need some new stuff and to replace others!

Chances are I won't get most of my planned tasks done (I do have to go to work tomorrow to see a big client - this is the problem with the big national jobs...your time isn't guaranteed to be your own unfortunately...).

Oh. The Avon lady is due also...forgot about that...need to find my chequebook...it's gotta be in here somewhere...

Well, I'll start in the kitchen. That is where the coffee is located anyway...

2 comments:

Technodoll said...

I promise that if you get two or three of the "big-ticket items" crossed off your list, it will give you loads of renewed energy for all those other little things you want to do :-)

Have you tried www.lespac.com for selling stuff? it,s brilliant! I have sold absolutely everything I posted on there within a day to a week!

Way better than ebay, IMO...

Henna girl! reeeeeerrr!

myself said...

Oh the big stuff will go on sale locally, like my table and chairs, but I have china to sell etc, things I could get decent $$ for...

I hate cleaning. Seriously.