Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I just don't know

I will NOT be having a visitor just yet.

Or maybe ever?

I have no idea.

Job starts in a week and a half, rightly so he doesn't want to travel and rush around, I get that. No problemo.

I just have a bad feeling at the back of my mind, which I can't put a finger on.

As much as it pains me to say, I think I'll be just leaving this one go.

Like I always do, concentrate on me and what I'm doing, and not worry about him or what he's doing, let him figure out why I have disappeared, and we'll just leave it like that.

No surprise on my part. I expected better, but am thinking I won't be getting it.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

don't jump to conclusions, but yeah, always a good idea to just focus on yourself and what you need. why don't you just ask how he is feeling? or have you? Seems like you might be doing too much second guessing and thinking the worst.

Technodoll said...

I don't think anyone likes games, from either side of the fence... I say just be yourself and do what you need to do: if that means disappearing, then at least let him know why first. Just a hunch...

myself said...

Surfergrrl - I know, I'm probably jumping to conclusions. I suppose I need to ask what's up with him....ugh...I hate this, 5600kms between us is no help.

TD - it's not a game, it's just me giving up, as I usually do...I'm a bit passive-agressive like that, unfortunately.

However, have I stopped speaking with him? nope.....

No clue what to do at this point.