Saturday, April 25, 2009

it's getting hot in here

The weather. Freaking 25th of April and it's 26C out there (that's 79F to you peeps in the US).

UGH.

I don't like heat. I don't do heat. To give you an idication, I've gotten my first case of heat rash for 2009, and it's only April. In Montreal, this is unheard of.

If this is a precursor to the rest of the summer, I'm basically f*cked.

As for the situation that I don't want to talk about....it's....it's.....

Interesting.

That's all you get.

Is this a leading text message by the way? Between said friend and I...I went out to meet friends last night - and the texts went like this:

myself: this comes to you via drunken texting...yes...already...hahahaha!!!!!

friend: already???!!! :)

myself: takes 1 drink...sooo sad, this is why I warn you about the wine...U'll do
just about anything I'm told after a 1/2 a bottle....

OH

MY

GOD....I hit send on that last one, and then went DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I am an idiot.

Anyhoodles. I apparently just told him I want to see him naked according to a male friend.

Nice one myself! Please note I have yet to hear from him. Oops.

Anyhoo, that's all that's fit to print at this point.

4 comments:

Rebecca Foster said...

I'm from South Texas, so we consider 79 a nice winter temp. Obviously, Canadian winters would kill us. Hope it cools down soon, for your sake!

I went to Montreal on a solo vacation two years ago, LOVED it. One of my all-time favorite places I've been. Jealous you live there!

myself said...

Welcome Rebecca first off!

I love Montreal, I really do, I've traveled quite a bit, and there is nowhere else in the world I would live I think!

Except for the humidity, but you're from South Texas, you know what I'm talking about!

Technodoll said...

You know, alcohol is a social lubricant... it just opens the door to let out stuff that's behind there anyways :-D

*wonders what happened after drunken texting was over*

myself said...

Ah TD, absolutely nothing happened after drunken texting, he was out downtown for a friend's birthday, and was home at 6 am according to a mutual friend (just happened to be chatting with him and he gave up this tidbit). Heard from him later in the day, but being old now, he was asleep by 9:30 pm...HAHAHAHAHA!

And I party on....