Saturday, March 21, 2009

annoyance

I have a friend.

And she's driving me insane.

I can't take the constant snapping. The over reaction.

I'm now afraid to do certain things with her.

That's not friendship, but I'm not sure how to deal with this.

Sigh.

I just want things to not be difficult, things to not be complicated. No drama.

She says she doesn't want drama, but when I'm tense around someone I care about, there's a problem. Drama is currently being created. And I'm not the one creating it. And I'm not sure what to do about it.

2 comments:

Technodoll said...

When you figure out what to do, please share the situation... am in the same spot with a friend and it's so fucking stressful.

I don't WANT this friendship anymore :-(

so... um, good luck?

myself said...

See I want the friendship, but MAN. She's off on vacay soon, and I'm hoping it that relaxes her. Or she gets laid. Or whatever.

It's a complicated sitch. What can I tell you?