Sunday, February 10, 2008

Negativity

This, will be a rant, I am warning all and sundry.

Just because I see things that are not nice in the world, does not make me negative.

Because I accept that there is bad and that bad things happen, does not make me negative.

That I am occasionally sad, does not make me negative.

I am tired of everyone assuming that my realistic look at life is a negative one. It's not. I just realize that not everything that happens day to day in life is good, or something to be happy about. I am empathetic, I feel for people, I almost feel what they are feeling.

If I read something, if I hear of something, they may depress me. Does this make me negative? I really don't think so. I know not to take on the weight of the world, I try not to, but sometimes it just gets to be too much.

That the guy I'm interested in I haven't heard from in 2 weeks....does it make me negative to miss him, wonder what's going on, and be slightly pissed off? I don't think so.

There is alot going on in his life. Not making excuses. It's the truth. There are a myriad of reasons why I haven't heard from them, and not made up in my own brain. One thing is for sure, it's not because I've been negative.

I am so tired of people trying to find fault with me because essentially, down on the bottom of it, I am actually happy, single or not.

Why is that so damned hard to get?

No comments: