Saturday, December 4, 2010

wishes

So. I'm sitting here staring at the boxes and trying to get them to unpack themselves.

Not happening. Shocker :)

I love it here. I don't care that I am back to being able to hear my neighbors a little bit (it's concrete in between units, so it's not that bad), and that I have no idea what to do with everything I own, I'm just really happy here.

The house is still full of stuff, some is definitely coming with me, but I haven't had opportunity to pack it, some of it's going to the curb, some to storage. I can only do what I can do. Right?

Dogs are settling in. Rabbits have just been released after 2 days of being prisoners in their cages while I got the area ready for them. Foster bunner has a new "cavy cage" and my 2 are loose in my bedroom.

Hoping that everyone stays clean, that I don't have to smell anything nasty in here (I have a dog that is a pee-er - soon I hope when he gets anti-depressants that'll stop).

Hope for the best. Right?

Anyhoodles. Off I go to get dinner with a friend. must go check on the bunners first.

2 comments:

Technodoll said...

Seeing you write you are HAPPY makes me very, very giddy - yey!

cutting loose of the past, one box at a time.

you are freeeeeeee! just like the bunners, lol!

myself said...

have I mentioned I love pitching my ex's stuff out? I actually don't feel much by way of animosity towards him. It's just semi-cathartic. & necessary just to get that house cleared before the sale closes.

I am happy. For more than one reason as you know :)