Monday, August 31, 2009

whhoooooooweeeee!

Ok I almost forgot I had a blogger account.

Yikes.

*runs around arms flailing, totally panicking*

I leave on Saturday. In theory. But it looks good.

Some meetings, some visits with friends. Oh my.

So much to do and so little time, I also need to be coherent at work.

So I'll be incoherent here.. :D

There's a man who's getting very excited at the prospect of my visit on the other side. Phew. I think chickenbutt has straightened his little brain out nicely.....

And I can't wait to get away. I used to travel all the time, and then I got married. End of.

I have to go back before Christmas..shame really....

I'll try to blog from over there, have free internet in the hotel....dunno if you'll hear from me before then.


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Technodoll said...

Woooohooooo!!

*jumps up and down in excitement*

Is he picking you up at the airport? Will you bring back a ton of goodies? Are you packing the lingerie?

:-D