Friday, October 1, 2010

stress 1 : myself 0

Work - situation critical, HR manager & boss coming to see me from Toronto on Monday. I asked if I was being fired (hahaha) but they wouldn't let me know they were visiting if that was the case and my boss was rather insulted when I asked. Damn, kinda, I'd like to get bought out so I can just concentrate on getting rid of this house and moving overseas.

Home - oh well, this weekend will be dedicated to packing up and deciding (again, forever and always) what I'm taking and what I'm getting rid of and listing things on the net to sell. Which is giving me a huge headache. Yey.

Photography - I think in my spare time (*snort!!!!*) I'm going to start a music & photography blog. Good god. We'll see if I can manage that at some point. Anyway, I'm shooting tonight, potentially tomorrow & Sunday night. I'm already tired at the thought. But I love it so no rest for the wicked.

That's really about it. I'm just keeping to me these days in terms of seeing people & doing things, because I really don't feel much like it. My usual desire to escape the house is at an all time low. Which is fine. But then again, so is my desire to take care of things around the house, but now it's situation critical, so I have to.

ok back to work. snore.

Soundtrack: Oil Man's War - Kathleen Edwards

1 comment:

Technodoll said...

I'm constantly amazed at how much of yourself you give away to others: pets, volunteering, shelters, music, friends, work work work. I'd go nuts trying to tackle half of what you do!!