Wednesday, April 7, 2010

and so that's passed

Easter has been and gone, and I think I slept right through it. Oh and edited photos. Yey. By the metric tonne.

Four days and I did absolutely frigging nothing around my house. Seriously didn't even vacuum, and I really need to get cracking.

I think I may have decided what to do after selling my house, but I'll keep that to myself for now. Not so certain about moving right now. Or ever. Oh I don't know anymore.

I'm attempting to save money using this website that gives you 5 day dinner meal plans based on the local sales at the grocery stores....it's working really really well, called www.SOSCuisine.com for anyone in Canada that might be interested, I'm doing the express meals and it plans out your grocery list, a plan of action and tells you where to get certain items that are on sale at the local grocery stores. Very useful, and my plan is no waste of food. Going well so far!

Um. Not sure what else to tell. Not much exciting. Work, photography, pets.

My new bunny is working well, litter training is a bit difficult, she's older, they usually learn when they've been spayed...but, um, if peeing on my arm is any indication, not so much. She sleeps on my pillow. She loves me. She licks. And she and my boy seem to have come to an agreement to not kill each other. It's certainly not love like it was between Tao & Molly, which was immediate and as we say here in Quebec, a coup de foudre (lightening bolt). This is more of an arranged marriage :)

When she's more comfy, I'll get some photos.

Anyway, I'm tired, so that's it.....I'm not bright enough to write enough today (although that rhymed yey me).

Soundtrack: City & Colour "Forgive Me" & Chantal Kreviazuk "Waiting for the Sun"

2 comments:

Technodoll said...

OMG what a GREAT website! Thanks so much for the link :-D

Bunny love = win.

That is all :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're keeping busy! That's a great thing. :)