Monday, October 26, 2009

living

Still here.

One step forward, 2 steps back....never fails.

Have made an effort to have some fun, but I'm exhausted, it's been go go go for a few weeks, this coming weekend with exception of one night out, I'm staying at home. Got invited out tonight to a friend's for dinner, but I can't, the dogs & foster rabbit spent way too much time in cages this weekend for my liking, they need to be out and about tonight.

I should also be saving $$. Big time. I'm supposed to have a chat with our new manager overseas this week, and hopefully should get some sort of a date with which to work instead of the suppositions in my brain. Here's hoping it's not that soon, I can't do it that quickly. And I don't want this opportunity to pass me by.

God I can't believe I'm doing this.

The Brit. No news. Which I guess, is the news.

Please note that it doesn't mean that my heart doesn't hurt and that I haven't taken it all very personally....I'm sorry, I am not a "forget about him" person, never have been never will be. I grieve. And this is 15 years worth of grieving I'm putting into this one. That's me. Or as a friend would say, the magic of me.

Who knows what will happen when I live over there? Right now the furthest I can think is what I'll make for dinner in about 2 hours....

2 comments:

Technodoll said...

Some days are just not made for planning stuff, some weeks or months even. Dinner's enough of a bother.

I don't know how you can be so social all the time, it'd kill me LOL!

downtime = good ... enjoy :)

ps: after your move you will see many brits, maybe not THE brit but no great loss there if he doesn't know what he's losing.

pps: irony supreme, the word verification i'm getting for this comment? britowl. i shit you not.

Tonya said...

I couldn't help but giggle at what techno said. My word verification is paseric. Doesn't mean anything but when I googled it a couple of French names on FB came up. Maybe that's a sign. If not, we'll just say paseric means super lame ass Brit. And I also agree with techno that some days it's just best not to plan ahead and just be in the moment, otherwise it's just too overwhelming...dinner included.