Sunday, June 5, 2011

See. I knew this would happen. I would upset myself. Again. As I do every time someone is of interest to me.

I can't solve his issues, I can't force him to do what he wants to and is too afraid to do. I can't make anything happen in any timeline, especially not mine.

So it's time to give up. Back off entirely. Forget about it. Forget about him. Because it's not giving me what I want.

Not that I'll get what I want anyway. But whatever. That's for another post. Or not. Whatever the case may be.

I'm so sad. So so so so sad.

2 comments:

Technodoll said...

oh no... not again :-(

are you sure, very sure there is no light at the end of the tunnel?

(hugs)

myself said...

erm

as a matter of fact......

one argument & much discussion later, this just might be ok, and I may just be wrong.

which would really really make me a happy bunny. i really like this one.