Sunday, February 12, 2012

annnnddd

To add to the below...nothing brings me down more than feeling more positive and having someone remind me of my faults in a relationship. Someone that means well, and wants to point things out but it makes me feel absolutely horrible and ruins all the positive thoughts that actually were going through my mind.

Doesn't sound like a big deal, but it really is...takes a lot to get me feeling positive about my life, about myself, a lot of work, and something so little from someone I consider to be a friend and generally respect the opinions of, is hurtful. And damaging.

Because, no one is perfect. I know what my faults are, I can see what the faults of others are. I have made a large effort to change my issues, but most of them manifest in relationships and dating, both of which I don't have much to do with. So it's going to be trial and error. I have no options in that.

No comments: