Ok 2 weeks in summary.
- complete and utter insanity at work
- lack of motivation
- fight for my f-ing insurance money
- still no house insurance (it's scary, tomorrow)
- money money money
- I met someone online and met him so I could get laid (god...what is wrong with me?), in my defense he's a very nice guy, I liked him very much as a person, and I think he's a cutie. It will go nowhere. Major life/age differences. And well, I'm a mess anyway.
- met a fantastic guy (he started to talk to me and I turned around to see if he was talking to the person behind me), naturally he has a girlfriend, who I know indirectly (oh Facebook you disappointment). made me feel good that this total hottie sought me out twice to flirt with me. But again. I'm a mess. So no biggie right?
- spoke to my father this weekend. May see him tomorrow, he's coming to pick up some paperwork for an aircraft. If he makes me cry at work, I'll kill him.
- Lots of photography. One of the few things holding me together. I photographed Johnny Rotten. Major for me.
- The house I loved is sold. I figured :( And there is nothing out there to buy. I'm afraid now.
- Feeling very down on me, and need to fucking stop it.
Back when I can do something other than bullet form.
EDIT: It took me 2 hours to type the above out. Gawd. You all wonder why I can't manage to put together a blog entry....